CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blue Javanese Wedding

I am away from net for almost 2 weeks..I have no time to pay for my broadband bill when I only realised it was already barred. I guess now I am more focusing into my new hobby and blogging will be my 2nd thing. But I don't even have Flickr pun lagi.

Last saturday, went back to KB for one of my best fren's wedding Kharisma. Btw he is a guy la and his second name is Reza..We usually just call him 'Jawa' since school years.
His mum is from Indonesia and of course their wedding pun Javanese theme la. A simple wedding but terasa gak la mcm kat Indon siap ader karaoke lagu2 Indon by their relatives from there. Their weddings outfits was brought over from there by his grandma and Jawa told me its turun temurun. Tapi aku tgk baru jer lagi.

Congratulation to Jawa and Loora. Semoga jodoh kalian berkekalan.

I remember I was writing somewhere in my blog I will start thinking about marriage when my closest frens started to settle down. Now one of them dah down, still got a few, but of course now it's a triggering point for me. Should I? Hihi

2 comments:

Nik Hasmizie said...

Sabri pun gi jugok tuh? duk mmano dio lo ni?

Joey said...

siot la jawo tok ajok aku!!
ngaju doh ni!
makanan bekwoh ala2 indon jgk ko OP?
sudoh la mu, nok masuk 30 doh, org lain nikoh blako doh!! hahahahaaaa