CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

AJL 23 - Lagu Untukmu by MUH

I has been few years I am not following or watching AJL by TV3. Bukan apa standard of performance by Malaysian artist before this jauh tertinggal if to compare with international or even Indonesian pun.(maybe bias sbb myself peminat indonesian music since Dewa lagi).Ingat dulu2 bila ade AJL jer sumer org stay depan tv and tomorrow morning muncul la juri2 yang tak berapa diiktiraf dok comment pasal sapa patut menang and sapa tak patut.But after few years, AJL become less popular and only few people watching because it was damn bored.

But last night tergerak hati nak tengok and guess what..for the first time I feel that it was the best AJL ever. Sampai tak berganjak dari tv. Nak g kencing pun tunggu break dulu.LOL

What impress me is the performance, entertaining and very theatricals. Of course the best is the winner, MUH - Lagu Untukmu. Suka sgt make up clown tu.(I actually obsess dengan Joker from Dark Knight tu :p).Facial expression from the clown make up tu maybe added extra feel to that song. Menjadi sgt2 and it was a perfect 10 performance. The singer hit very high pitch which definitely the song that I cannot sing at mana2 karaoke. But I love this song so much. Kudos to all indie band for the fresh music that you guys bring in.Selain MUH ader lagi indie band mcm Bunkface and Hujan yang mula diterima oleh Malaysian music industry.

Actually it was not only MUH yang perform bagus. Both Faizal Tahir performance pun bagus sangat2. Although I am not a fan of Faizal and his song, because for me he is so poyo, but i cannot deny it was an intelligent performance and whoever the chareographer is, I have to give credit to them.

Selain MUH and Faizal, my other fav will be Stacy, Estranged and Elyana. Walaupun lagu Stacy tu aku tak pernah paham pasal aper, but the performance esp the dance part superb. Mcmana la dia leh nyanyi sambil dance mcm tu. Estranged pun not bad and aku pun suka lagu Yang Pernah tu. Elyana, it was a cute one walaupun she just duduk jer atas tangga tu. Overall semua bagus except Ziana Zain and Farawahida yang aku tak berapa gemar. Tak paham pulak knp Farawahida bleh dapat award gak. Hehe.ader jugak comment.

BTW..I am currently listening to Afgan-Confession No 1 CD. Also from Indonesia.

Check out clip from YouTube for Lagu Untukmu - MUH


No comments: