CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Soal Hati

I got a mixed feeling today. Don't know how to react. Suddenly my doubt was answered. The best part that answer coming from berbatu2 jauhnya. And it was from my best friend. Tak sangka he suddenly come with the answer which I am not asking for and that will be my secret that I kept to myself only.Pelik kan macamana dia tau.BTW, Thanks buddy.

At least now it can stop me from keeps guessing those uncertainty which I am not really sure tentang kebenarannya.
Although I got the answer but still don't know to react? But I know I should do something to correct this rather than avoiding it. I want to make thing as usual. My mistake cause I stop everything, I've let the words left unsaid. Things happen so fast and I am not really ready for that although I realize about this earlier.And that sudden change really scared me.I am sorry if I screw it up.

But I really don't know to face the CONFESSION.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi,intriguing...wink..wink

Opiey Hadi said...

haha lein..hanya aku saja yang tahu..but kalau x silap i did give lein some clue before right?..keep it to urself :) thx for reading

Unknown said...

confession should come from your heart...remember how u told me for not making any assumption, i think thats what u should do too

i hv no idea what's the confession is all about, but the worst is to get "NO" as the answer...better than not knowing at all, right?

good luck

//btw, mana dpt link to my blog...errk i gave it before eik?

Joey said...

whenever in doubt, or facing any uncertainties, try to clear it the best to your ability...don't let doubts destroy good relationships. Tak sure, tanya..tak salah kan?

but of course it's easier said than done....but then again, u never know if u dont try! the worst regret one shall have is the regret for not trying! believe me...

problems are not solved by avoiding them! it cld get worse and worse...
and dont expect ppl to understand us the way we want them to understand us, as we human beings are created with differences!

so, take a deep breath...face it head on, chin up! okies..

wah..panjang nya nasihat!! LOL

jun jusof said...

lotfi, just go with what you heart tells you.
Jgn menyesal di kemudian hari sudah la chewah... macam la aku tahu apa yg ko maksudkan ni haha
Anyway, i'm sure u know what's best for you ;)