CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling inspired?


Do you inspired by your boss?

Answer: No. You do not inspire me.

Wow! My statement would be the most controversial one. But I hope you are all my good friend. wink! wink!

What I want to say here actually is how I envy others who has a great bos. I envy my friend like TYF to have M*z*i as his boss. How i wish he could be my boss too. He is the type of leader who we should inspires. I like the way he handle things with wisdom. The way he shows appreciation and compliments us for all the efforts we have put.

And today, I was visited by a Principal from our fraternity, Shahrizal Dahlan to help me on one of our initiatives. I was a lil bit inferior at first, because Shah is a well known for failing a lot of people in our skill group assessment. But, actually he was so baik sangat and willing to share and download whatever the knowledge and experience that he has to myself. He is a wise young man indeed and I know I will never be as genius/wise as him. I will always remember his advise that all the challenges that I have now, is the opportunity for me to shine. Insyallah.

"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream" Paulo Coelho-from the latest inspiring story i read.

5 comments:

jun jusof said...

hehe, very controversional indeed... well, what can I say... a fact is a fact aeh ?

Unknown said...

the alchemist? no?

Joey said...

woahh...opie, mung dah pick up Coelho?
good tt u get urself inspired....
keep it going!!

Opiey Hadi said...

fiza..why..I read it before..separuh jln..but dis time i baru abis..started to love Coelho

joe..know what..i am about to start The Zahir lak..:)

Opiey Hadi said...

june
me die if he know..hehe..bahaya ni appraisal time..but reality nyer camtu la kan