CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tak Ada Rezeki


Remember I mentioned in my FB i have booked 2 ticket to Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical III at IB on the 21st February. Well, actually it does not turn good. Few days after that(more than 3 day although the say booking confirmation within 3 days) , an agent from Axcess Tickets called me to tell that that 2 seat that I requested for was already sold out. She asked me if want to change the show to 22nd February (on demand show actually). At that time, (well hati sudah panas kan) I said I just want to watch the show only on 21st. I even questioned her why the confirmation only comes after few days. Then, I told her to just cancelled the booking.
Maybe our seats will still available if she processed my booking within that 3 days.

Masa tu tak pikir panjang, I shud have grab the offer on the 22nd tu rather than to wait for another year to watch the show. Menyesal la pulak, sebab I really2 wanted to watch that so much. Next year, Tiara might not be in the show lagi.

Macamana pun 22nd tu, a little bit hard for me. Its Sunday, me working and 8.30pm pulak. So I have to apply for leave for 2 days just for the show. I cannot guarantee that I can make it on that day and if I miss it, terbang dekat RM400++ for 2 tickets beb. Banyak tu!

Mungkin dah tak ada rezeki. Cuba lagi.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

sadly, it'll be tiara's last performance. next year (kalau ada) will be replaced by someone else. tapi kalau pegi dgn hati tak senang (yelah, ur mind will think about work etc)...baik postpone je.
tapi who knows...there'll be last minute luck ;)

Opiey Hadi said...

My life is very miserable now...at least can get some entertainment there..still got hope ker?