CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling Magnetic Repulsive


I'll teach you some physic today :) I've been trying so hard to solve the mystery of magnetism - for being so repulsive instead at attraction. The forces of repulsion is so great and I still cannot change it. It is not that i am not trying. I have made several attempt before but still I cannot change it into attraction.

One pole is giving SOUTH and my pole should giving NORTH. But I always giving SOUTH instead. Again and again. It end up the two poles are always repel to each other although one pole is trying so hard.

I don't know when it will last. This repulsive strength of magnet still strong within pole that I hold . But I know this repulsive forces do run out of magnetism overtime if we wanted it to be. It just need the holder to loosen a little bit to allow changes to attraction. Insyallah.

Ayie did asked me to update my blog :p. Nah amek ko.hehe. I guess you never know what I am talking about kan? It might be the hardest entree to understand. But dats my style. I like..wink wink

3 comments:

jun jusof said...

meh aku yg blur ni cube meneke ek...

1) bos
2) TP
3) adek kesayangan

tapi sume di atas adalah opposite pole yg tak attract hahahah...

ok2, maybe ko dah terlalu besfren ng seseorang sampai takde attraction beyond friendship? haha, ok tak teori aku (tapi aku slalu salah la... blur kan...)

Anonymous said...

Its about time for you to 'buy' a magnet with only a NORTH pole so that the your magnet will attract to the SOUTH-POLE-ONLY magnet.

Sounds cool right.

Anonymous said...

Hahahha.... My guess is... related to the previous post and the last conversation that we had at McD... Hehehhe... Betul dok? Update laaa slalu lagik eks..