CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Women On Top

Please don't get dirty :) Its nothing to do with sexual position or whateva imagination in your mind.

I was watching a new talk show The Duke when they are discussing the age of women in power which I found very interesting.


Male hosts - Marc and Rovilson (M&R)
Female host - Eunice (E)
Guest - Elaine and Dr.Love (Guest)

Its really2 interesting to see how Marc and Rovilson confronted question from Eunice when they tackled the issue of women on top.

E asked: Does a woman in power make a good boss or lover?

M&R answered: Its totally depend. Women maybe powerful in career but may react differently in relationship. They may seem tough and very powerful outside but deep inside very insecure and weak. Women sometimes being too emotional and that will not make them a good boss.

E defended: Women may be emotional but at least they are decisive. Some men is very bad in making decision. (my comment: I dun know about women. But bad in making decision is so me)

E asked: Would you date a powerful women?

M&R answered: Some men want to date a confident women. The challenge of hunting for a date from this type of women really boost a man's ego. Kinda interesting.

E asked: What will be your pick up line?

M&R answered: Lame pick up line will do to make she laugh.

E asked: Can you accept if women start a pick up line at a date scene?

M&R answered: They can have that. But usually its only for a start, the second step they leave it to men to take charge. (my comment: Hmm..the idea of a women starting everything was too brave and does not impress me)

E asked: What is your comment of the age of women in power?

Male Guest answered: Women may seem confident and they may build a very high wall outside but inside really messy and chaotic. (My comment: Hmm..repeated answer. This statement might be true then.hehe)
In relationship they do not necessarily want to take charge and usually might take the back seat.

E asked: As a successful women, what type of guy you want in life and do you take a guy who are less successful than you?

Female Guest answered: Women want a confident and more successful than they are. They don't mind to date the less successful guy but not for a husband. (My comment:hmm..apekah ini..ada jugak ek gurl sajer2 nak date and main2)

E asked: Can you accept being a house husband?

M&R answered: It is possible now but the stigma from friend and community that still does not accept house husband. (My comment: I am not gonna do this)


The fact is the role being reverse. Women are moving forward and men have to accept that way but ada batas2 nya.

To my ladies frens and readers, please don't get me wrong. I am not trying to bring up any gender war here. Just want to share what I have heard and observed. After all, it's about how I share my thought to everybody. Cheers!

1 comment:

NaNa said...

very informative entry..i like...:D..

M&R answered: They can have that. But usually its only for a start, the second step they leave it to men to take charge. (my comment: Hmm..the idea of a women starting everything was too brave and does not impress me)-->i must agree with this statement though


E asked: As a successful women, what type of guy you want in life and do you take a guy who are less successful than you?

Female Guest answered: Women want a confident and more successful than they are. They don't mind to date the less successful guy but not for a husband. (My comment:hmm..apekah ini..ada jugak ek gurl sajer2 nak date and main2)-->this one ala2 nak test market kot..:P..


ape2pn,sy rasa,everything depends on our behavior.men and women complete each other in many ways..;)