CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

'The Thing'


I would rather call the subject 'the thing' to show my anger towards it. Day after day, I am becoming to hate ‘the thing’ more and more. Why ‘it’ has to own everything that I have. Can’t ‘the thing’ choose its own world and let I have mine. Since I was young, I always be the unique one and I don’t like own something that others have. To see ‘the thing’ mirrors me was very irritating and today it worsen and ‘it’ want to interfere my life. Why ‘it’ has to use other’s power to fulfil its dream. And the dream that ‘the thing’ wanted is the dream that I pursued. Why me?

Can’t it wait until ‘it’ matured enough to hold the burden and not being so greedy?

Please let ‘the thing’ gets out of my life. Definitely 'it' was not in my league to compete.


6 comments:

NaNa said...

opiey,be calm...u think too much i guess....erm....just stand on ur own ways..bother about others..do the things that u think will give u a happy ending then...

just my 2cents..:)

Anonymous said...

maybe it's intuition but i gez i kno who u r referring to,heheh..

Unknown said...

just read from previous entry that u had a blast time kat air terjun and now the tone changed to annoyed-anger-disturbed feeling again

looking from the bright side...well, u do influence people in a way that u didn't realize. (kira2 "the thing" ni disampuk opie-mania la ni)
perhaps it isn't so bad...just ignore it. life is too short to bother bout' this kind of problem

cheer up ok...expecting more h.a.p.p.y entry in the future :)

Opiey Hadi said...

nana-ekceli i dun bother much about 'the thing'..i just 'the thing' bother about me..anyway i'll take ur advise wit thanks

lein-if you can guess, then my intuition might be correct..;)tq

stuck-you are very true. I can have a fan club now.hehe I need a happy life to write a happy story.tq

Unknown said...

its alway ur choice to be happy or not...so choose wisely

i'll be off for a week....dun miss me
hahaha....just kidding

NaNa said...

best gak jd u...ade yg nak compete...hehe...cam artis lak..lol...i pn rase cam tau je 'it' tu sape.*wink*